Posting Daily Programs?

Is there a place on Crusie Critic to post Daily programs? I looked around and didn't see any. When I was researching our last cruise, reviewing daily program sheets told me alot about the ships, and what they had to offer. I have ours from our recent Westerdam cruise I would like to post for others.

Is there a place on Crusie Critic to post Daily programs? I looked around and didn't see any. When I was researching our last cruise, reviewing daily program sheets told me alot about the ships, and what they had to offer. I have ours from our recent Westerdam cruise I would like to post for others.
I find the ones I need on CruiseClues.com.

Candy the ZuiderPrincess <-- booking Zuidy 8

Here is the daily programs for the Noordam 10 day sailing out of New York to the E. Caribbean: http://family.webshots.com/album/556600280uKdzdC I scanned them to JPG files then uploaded them to Webshots. If you want to set up Webshots, go here: http://community.webshots.com/myphotos

Thank you Navy Chief for posting your shots of the daily programs. We will be sailing on the ms NOORDAM on March 10th so viewing these daily events makes the cruise seem that much closer. We know from prior cruises with HAL that there is a lot of programs offered during the day. We really appreciate the effort you made in posting these. Thanks again!!!!!

Thank you Navy Chief for posting your shots of the daily programs. We will be sailing on the ms NOORDAM on March 10th so viewing these daily events makes the cruise seem that much closer. We know from prior cruises with HAL that there is a lot of programs offered during the day. We really appreciate the effort you made in posting these. Thanks again!!!!!

My pleasure. I know that since the Noordam has been sailing, there is a huge interest in her. Thats what inspired me to run a "Live from" thread during our cruise. I also have the port information sheets I plan on scanning.

:) :) :) :) :)

Thank You for posting the daily's, we will be sailing on this beauty on Feb 07, 2007.

We are looking forward to this romantic get away to just relax and enjoy the ride. She looks like a well designed ship and I hope she sails as well as she looks.

Your posting have been very informative for the people about to set sail and I Thank-You very much for your postings.

Happy sailing......

Joe

I find the ones I need on CruiseClues.com.

Candy the ZuiderPrincess <-- booking Zuidy 8

Candy,

Thanks for all the great information in your signature. I was noticing in the eastern caribbean menus that they suggest wines. They seem more reasonably priced than I would guess could be available. Are the prices "specials" they have?

Charlie...Thanks so much for this...we leave March 11...and reading the dailies just adds to the anticipation and helps plan what on-ship activities we might be interested in...for your thoughtfulnes...may you find a little heaven in 0 0 7

Candy, Thanks for all the great information in your signature. I was noticing in the eastern caribbean menus that they suggest wines. They seem more reasonably priced than I would guess could be available. Are the prices "specials" they have?

Sorry, Schplinky... when it comes to wine, the only thing I know is 'red for meat and white for fish', and I'm clueless about value! Now, ask me about the odds on the craps table...

Candy <-- really needs a cruise right now

Sorry, Schplinky... when it comes to wine, the only thing I know is 'red for meat and white for fish', and I'm clueless about value! Now, ask me about the odds on the craps table...

Candy <-- really needs a cruise right now

Oh, I'd love to learn craps. Maybe one day we'll travel on the zuiderdam together! The craps players always seem to be having so much fun. Actually, we've decided to pay for the wine in a supermarket ahead of the trip and then pay the corkage or tip the wine steward. I'd forgotten how much cheaper wine is in the U.S. My knowledge of wine is pretty close to yours and we tend to live at the Yellow Tail and Rosemount end of the price range.

Thanks for answering.

Lee

Archived