What to do after cave tubing?

gomomgo

We've booked the cave tubing through the recommendations on this board, but what do you do once you get back? It seems like there may be a couple of hours to spend. Any suggestions for things to do near the port that does not require taking a taxi?

what do you do once you get back? It seems like there may be a couple of hours to spend. Any suggestions for things to do near the port that does not require taking a taxi?

That's a great question, I was going to ask this. We're doing the canopy tour and it ends at 12:30 and we were wanting to do something as well...I'm curious to see you responses.

We did this on our last cruise and had a blast. Take comfortable shoes! :) When we got back to the pier, our group was hungry and thirsty, so we stopped at an upstairs bar at the pier and had appetizers and beers. We also rehashed our adventure embellishing along the way. After our beers, we walked about a block to the ship and were on our way.

Have fun!

Pam

I don't think you'll have much time to do anything other than maybe walk around the port or go to the flea market in the back of the port area. When I set up our tour with Cave-tubing their info stated they would be back to the pier between 3 and 4 in the afternoon.

The last tender usually is scheduled for 45 minutes before sail away time.

Archived