My Photos from Spirit Cruise Finally Up!

greenie

See the link below my signature (which will hopefully work!) for photos from our 10-day Exotic Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Spirit last February.

Album #1--Exploring the Ship

Album #2--AC Suite 10022

Album #3--The Islands

I know I mixed up some of the islands, but I did the best I could considering it's been awhile since I was there! :o

I hope all you people hungry for Spirit photos will feel fairly well fed after viewing them. ;)

Enjoy.

Greenie, for taking the time to post those wonderful pictures! We're on the Spirit in April and I can't get enough of it:)

You're very welcome--I relived the whole wondrous cruise as I worked on the photos. Oh, I envy you! I just loved the Spirit--so many gorgeous details everywhere I looked. The perfect size, easy to navigate ... awesome.. Have a wonderful cruise and say hi to her from Greenie. ;)

JerseyMom and Maryfrei--thanks, glad you enjoyed them! Maybe some day I'll get to stay in an AC on the Spirit again--it was our favorite cabin ever! Cozy but plenty of space. I still dream about that bathroom--*sigh*.

Greenie great pictueres.

I loved the Spirit too. Cruised her twice and would again if the itinerary is right.

She a great ship, I enjoyed the pictures brought back a lot of memories.

See the link below my signature (which will hopefully work!) for photos from our 10-day Exotic Southern Caribbean Cruise on the Spirit last February.

Album #1--Exploring the Ship

Album #2--AC Suite 10022

Album #3--The Islands

I know I mixed up some of the islands, but I did the best I could considering it's been awhile since I was there! :o

I hope all you people hungry for Spirit photos will feel fairly well fed after viewing them. ;)

Enjoy.

Excuse my ignorance but where is the signature above and where is the link?

Greenie- Thanks so much for posting the pictures! They were great! We'll be on the Spirit in April in an AC, so I was really excited to see the pictures of the cabin.

I do have a couple of silly questions for you. I noticed that there was a coffee maker and blender in the cabin. Did you bring those or are they provided? Also, there was a picture of balcony furniture showing a teak chair with a cushion and then in the other pictures there were plastic chairs. Did they change your patio furniture during your trip?

Anyway, thanks again so much for posting, you've really increased my excitement.

Greenie- Thanks so much for posting the pictures! They were great! We'll be on the Spirit in April in an AC, so I was really excited to see the pictures of the cabin.

I do have a couple of silly questions for you. I noticed that there was a coffee maker and blender in the cabin. Did you bring those or are they provided? Also, there was a picture of balcony furniture showing a teak chair with a cushion and then in the other pictures there were plastic chairs. Did they change your patio furniture during your trip?

Anyway, thanks again so much for posting, you've really increased my excitement.

Hi Goldmom--you will have a great cruise and will love the AC. I don't see how you couldn't, it was great.

The coffeemaker was there already ... I'm having trouble remembering :o , but I think we brought our own blender. Can someone else out there who had an AC verify if there was a blender or not?! We asked the butler for a supply of daiquiri mix and we had fresh fruit every day. We'd gotten a bar set-up that included rum, so every sailaway (and sometimes at other times, hee hee) we had a delicious frozen daiquiri.

Good question about the balcony furniture. Somewhere buried in the boards is my review (aka "Chunks") and in one part I tell the story about the furniture. Suffice to say they took our nice stuff away (for refurbishment, which is fine ... but right in the middle of someone's cruise?!). At first we were left with nuthin'. :( After a day of that, I browbeat (not really) our useless (really) butler into getting us something to sit on out on our balcony. Hence, the cheaper lookin' stuff. An adventure within an adventure! :D

Greenie- Thanks! I also checked out your terrific review. I'm glad you had a great cruise despite a few glitches.

The blended drinks sound heavenly, but don't know that we'll bother to bring our own.

Thanks again for the info, pics and review!:D

Greenie- Thanks! I also checked out your terrific review. I'm glad you had a great cruise despite a few glitches.

The blended drinks sound heavenly, but don't know that we'll bother to bring our own.

Thanks again for the info, pics and review!:D

Boy, I can tell I need a vacation here! I re-read my review and "learned" :o that 1) We brought our own blender 2) It was pina coladas, not daiquiris, and 3) Our room steward was the one we persuaded to get us something for our balcony.

Wonder if my brain (or the part that is working) will last for another 13 months until my next cruise!:eek: :D

Greenie, thanks for sharing your pics and review. We've been quite loyal to the Dawn, but have considered a cruise on the Spirit. She indeed looks like a beautiful ship and the decor is very nice.

You obviously visited Trunk Bay on St. John's. Beautiful beach, isn't it? We liked it even more than Meagan's in St. Thomas. You should appreciate this shot my hubby got:

100_0966.jpg

Boy, I can tell I need a vacation here! I re-read my review and "learned" :o that 1) We brought our own blender 2) It was pina coladas, not daiquiris, and 3) Our room steward was the one we persuaded to get us something for our balcony.

Wonder if my brain (or the part that is working) will last for another 13 months until my next cruise!:eek: :D

Hey, Greenie ~

Enjoyed the pics...that AC on the Spirit looks wonderful.

You look great..you go girl...these cruises are certainly agreeing with you:)

AuntieBarb--great photo! I'm glad you reminded me where that picture was taken--I surely have forgotten. Next time I am going to try and keep a notebook on what shots are from where!

Cosmo--thanks! That was at the beginning of what turned out to be a 5-month diet--lost more than 20 pounds from when I was on the Dawn. May not sound like so much but on a 5'4" frame, it does make a difference! Now I have to work on taking off the 5 pounds that came calling with the holidays.:o Treadmill here I come!:eek:

Archived