Triumpt Western Carribbean cruise

luv2travel!

We are going on the TRIUMPH west Carribbean cruise in September & I have a few questions. We are in an oceanview room.

Do the ships provide shampoo & soaps like hotels do?

Are there hairdryers in the cabins?

I have heard to make copies of your birth certificate. but if they require the one with the raised seal, original would have to be brought anyway. What would the copies be for? Sorry, may be a dumb questions :)

Last question, does ANYONE have an updated copy of the capers newsletters that are given out on the cruise? Or can tell me where to find recent copies? I did find some under cruiseclues.com but they were from 2002.
Trying to find out what ship itinerary is & also the ships prices for excursions.

Thanks!!!!
Gina

Hello,

We have been on the Triumph back in 2001 and at that time they did have shampoo and shower gel available. There are hairdryers as well, however those are not as powerful as the nice little travel dryers sold everywhere. Also you will find in the bathroom a basket of 'goodies'. Such as, deordorant, toothbrush, tylenol, etc. Sample sizes of each and I'm sure it varies from day to day and cruise to cruise.

We will be sailing on the Triumph again Aug 14th and I'm impatiently waiting now for my documents to arrive. Hopefully I will find out what suite we guaranteed for and if it is in fact next to my brother and sister in law.

Have a wonderful time

Patty

We just returned from the 7/10 sailing of the Triumph. It was wonderful, and I know you will have a great time. We had a balcony room (7381) and our kids an inside room (7379). There are hairdryers in the rooms, but they are very weak. We brought our own. They have taken out the shampoo dispensers, but left us a small basket which included 4 razors, listerine breath strips, small toothpaste, a packet of lotion, a packet of sunscreen, and a 3 packet of shampoo, conditioner, and gel. So you really need to bring your own, or get your room steward to refill the basket every so often.

I did not bring back my Capers so I cannot help you there.

Gina: I know this may sound odd, but carnival.com has all sorts of information for 'booked' guests. I found just about everything I needed browsing their site, from itineraries, to ports of call, to suggested tours and what to expect to find in one's cabin.
We were in 7238 on Triumph in April... lovely ship! Had a great time! :D

stirboo, thanks for the tip on the 'booked' guest. I checked carnivals website but did not find enough information to satisfy my curiosity to know EVERYTHING about this cruise. I will check out the booked guest section.
Congrats on your wedding!
Gina in Tenn

Archived