Day passes to the Sea Aquarium Resort?

cruz_luvr1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The sea aquarium beach is open to the public (I think it is $4 pp). The taxi ride to get there is around $15 from the dock, and there is a a taxi stand at the beach for your return.

They have a nice beach with chairs/umbrellas and shade. I think they may charge additional to use the chairs, we had our stuff on one and nobody said anything about paying.

The food/drinks at the beach are expensive. We bought one soda and it came in a plastic dixie cup (maybe 12 ounces) with ice. I think we calculated we spent $4 US for the drink- and it was flat! Next time (if there is one) I'd go back to the beach and bring some water from the ship.

We went to the sea aquarium last week and also used the beach. There are 2 beaches there, we went to the one across the small bridge from the aquarium, because the waitress at the Oceans restaurant said the other one was private. It didn't appear to be a public beach, but yet, no one minded us being there. We rented snorkling equipment, and the chairs were available for anyone to use. As I mentioned in a previous post, we couldn't find any towels, so bring your own. It was a pretty beach with calm waters and it makes for a nice visit with the sea aquarium!

• 1 month later...

We went to the Seaquarium last week expecting to be able to use the beach (the website implies that it is included in the price of admission), but were told we were not allowed to use the beach. Needless to say, we were VERY disappointed! The aquarium was just OK, and very small.

Archived