Road to Hana with Princess

Kittycat

Hi Kittycat,

If your not able to do the ship's tour, or would like to try something different as an alternative, I thought I'd let you know what we're planning for our October trip to experience the road to Hana.

We really wanted something that was outside of the tour bus type excursion, and found out that Star Maui Limosine, Inc. offers a streatch limo tour to Hana and back. It is more expensive than the ships tour or renting a car, but we'll be able to dictate the stops that we'd like to make at all times, and won't have to be the driver either. Fulll dringk service is included in the fee.

It'll just be my wife and I in the Limo for our tour, but they can take up to eight people in one car if your traveling with friends and/or family. If you do an internet google search, you can find more info on their website.

Hope this helps!

I haven't been on the Princess trip, but I have driven to Hana. It's a really long roundtrip drive, especially if you want to stop along the way.

That's undoubtedly why you have to be in port so long -- so you'll have time to make it back to the ship before it sails.

Archived