Zip Lining Private Tours???

J Star

We will be Belize the first week of April on a cruise and would like to do the zip lining & repelling. The cruise company wants $99 a person for this.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a private tour company that offers zip lining that is more reasonably priced?

Any other idea's on what to do in Belize would be appreciated?

Thanks,

JJ

My friends and I will be in Belize Jan 30th we have booked a private tour with Donald from www.*************.bravehost.com for $115.00. We get one guide for the three of us, a city tour, zipline, lunch, cavetubing, and shopping time...I think it is a great deal when you think about going with Carnival there can be up to 40 people in your group....I am happy to pay for the extra attention....I have read a few reviews that also say the local tour guides are great at giving you loads of info about the city and its history

I am sure that you can get a package that is just zip lining

Best of luck

My friends and I will be in Belize Jan 30th we have booked a private tour with Donald from www.*************.bravehost.com for $115.00. We get one guide for the three of us, a city tour, zipline, lunch, cavetubing, and shopping time...I think it is a great deal when you think about going with Carnival there can be up to 40 people in your group....I am happy to pay for the extra attention....I have read a few reviews that also say the local tour guides are great at giving you loads of info about the city and its history

I am sure that you can get a package that is just zip lining

Best of luck

Is there an e-mail that I can get hold of Donald at or a web site?

Thanks,

JJ

• 2 weeks later...

Archived