Dream Room Selection Advice Family of 4

mnmel

Hello! I did a search and did not find any relevant postings. I am asking for help regarding the pros/cons of the following cabins for a family of 4-kids 8 and 11 on the DREAM. Option 1-Carribean Deck 4 outside (sounds too low) or Sky Deck 13 (sounds too high-?) and no rooms are shown on this deck on the NCL website. The price difference is minimal-$60. Also, would you suggest being aft or forward on the Sky Deck? Thank you for your response!

I noticed on a lot of travel websites it says the cabins are on deck 13 sky but that's not the case. Deck 11 has the owners suites (AA) and then deck 10 and down have the regular cabins. We are on the wind in a month (sister ship to the dream) and have a CC booked on deck 10. Its a nice small mini deck all the way forward.

The Owner's Suites are amidship on Deck 11, the same level as the amidship pool, and very close to the pool. But they are significantly more expensive than Deck 4 Oceanviews cabins.

If you can handle the fare prices for an Owner's Suite, go for it. If not, I suggest looking at booking, if you can, a CC Oceanview on Decks 9 and 10. The CCs are larger than the standard sized lower classification Oceanviews on the other decks. The CCs are also larger than the BA balcony cabins on Deck 8.

Have a great cruise!

For some reason, the category CC cabins receive suite service: concierge, full room service breakfast, etc.

Before the stretch, from what I gathered, the CC oceanviews were considered mini suites. They didn't add today's AA Owner Suites until the stretch, previously today's AB Penthouse Suites were considered Owner Suites on the Dream and Wind.

When discussing ships built before or just at the begining of the era of installing balcony onto cabins to get higher fares, large oceanviews were the premium cabins. They still are on many older ships.

Hello! I did a search and did not find any relevant postings. I am asking for help regarding the pros/cons of the following cabins for a family of 4-kids 8 and 11 on the DREAM. Option 1-Carribean Deck 4 outside (sounds too low) or Sky Deck 13 (sounds too high-?) and no rooms are shown on this deck on the NCL website. The price difference is minimal-$60. Also, would you suggest being aft or forward on the Sky Deck? Thank you for your response!

Depending on which cruise you are looking at, the cost of two connecting outside cabins may be less than an owners suite. Another option would be to get an outside cabin for yourselves and an inside cabin across the hall for the kids.

Archived