Limousine/Transport to Port of Miami

I apologize, as I know there are numerous threads on this subject, but some are fairly old. Looking for reliable transport companies from hotel to port pre-cruise and port to FLL post cruise. Larry's Limos has been mentioned, I've also looked up Infinity Transportation. Anyone with experience with these, or others?

We flew into FFL because it was cheaper than Miami for our Thanksgiving sailing on EOS. We stayed at the Hollywood Holiday Inn that was beautiful and had a free shuttle from the airport and in the direction of Miami. The next moring we had an 18 passenger Excursion Limo that we reserved through Ambassador Limo & Transportation - http://www.myambassadorlimo.com. We had a very large group and this actually worked out perfect for us - gratuity was included in their quote. I had checked out several other limo services mentioned here and went with them. They were professional and efficient.

Limo1.jpg.28c614b9753c9f8c40defe69fcf9367c.jpg

we just flew into Fll and had booked online- Florida Limo- we booked the meet and greet, cost was 86.00 which included tip. the driver met us at baggage claim and took us directly to Miami pier. for family of four was great.

Archived