Great Pearl Cabin Photos

greenie

Hi Greenie...

Thank you so very, very much for giving us the info on the Pearl pictures. It is sooo great to be able to see the actual decor...especially the deluxe owner's suites.

You are a real champola for sharing with us, and we do appreciate!!!

Mahalo and Aloha, Barby

Hi Greenie...

Thank you so very, very much for giving us the info on the Pearl pictures. It is sooo great to be able to see the actual decor...especially the deluxe owner's suites.

You are a real champola for sharing with us, and we do appreciate!!!

Mahalo and Aloha, Barby

I just happened upon it and I was so excited! Figured others out there would be too. :) I'm trying to visualize what the Gem will look like so these photos help in that.

Thanks for the site. Although I didn't stay in any of those rooms the entire ship is beautiful. We stayed in obstructed G categ. and found it to be beautiful and very spacious for 2. No other cruise line can beat their bathroom design no matter what category cabin.

We were in an aft facing BA cabin (9174) on the Pearl's Transatlantic. We really liked the colours throughout the ship and the use of plush fabrics (especially in the Bliss Lounge).

We're also looking forward to the Gem!

Thanks RSWBADGER. Now the review please.:D How was the privacy from the Garden Cafe on deck 12?

<we are in 10664 in April>

Excellent Cabin Location, 2 floors below the Great Outdoors, there was about 2 feet of our deck exposed to the deck above and the "Great Outdoors", our deck has a lounge chair, and deck chair with ottoman.

We were able to relax on our deck in full privacy. At night we slept with the patio door open, the sound of the surf was music to our ears. No sounds from above, the great outdoors closes early.

In earlier revies you might have read from another cc cruiser on I believe the POA or POH that they had debris from the restaurant. During the entire cruise I found 1 stray french fry on the deck.

I would book this room again in a heartbeat. :)

Thanks for sharing your pictures of the Pearl. I enjoyed looking at them and liked your "gingerbread house"! :) One question, though. Where was picture #169 taken?

brunolvr:

This is a picture of the main pool area, there are several large beds set up in one area of the pool area. These are very popular and have towels reserving them as at daybreak.:eek:

Thanks for sharing your pictures of the Pearl. I enjoyed looking at them and liked your "gingerbread house"! :) One question, though. Where was picture #169 taken?

brunolvr:

This is a picture of the main pool area, there are several large beds set up in one area of the pool area. These are very popular and have towels reserving them as at daybreak.:eek:

But it appears to be inside as their is a ceiling above and tables further down in the picture.:confused:

RSWBAdger - Those were great pics. I looked at the whole album and now I am way too excited for our upcoming trip.

I notice you don't have any private contact info, but was wondering if you could share any excusions that you felt were great or saw things we absolutely shouldn't miss! I am unsure what islands you hit - Did you go to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua etc.?

Thanks a bunch!

leslie

RSWBAdger - Those were great pics. I looked at the whole album and now I am way too excited for our upcoming trip.

I notice you don't have any private contact info, but was wondering if you could share any excusions that you felt were great or saw things we absolutely shouldn't miss! I am unsure what islands you hit - Did you go to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua etc.?

Thanks a bunch!

leslie

Our intinerary went to Dominican Republic, Tortola, St. Thomas, Stirup Cay.

I have been to all the above islands several times, they all have fantastic scenery and trips depending on your interests. I would check out the forums on each port to read what other cc cruisers are doing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

If I can answer any other questions let me know. :cool:

Woohooooo! I can't wait for May! We'll be in the AC penthouse. The balcony looks very spacious compared to the mini we had on the Jewel. Can't wait. Sure wish I could see photos like this of the Crown. I'm so glad to sail on her before she goes away. We leave in 77 days! wooohoooooo!

Archived