New to site and 1st cruise on 1/25/07 on Enchantment

I have been reading a ton but wanted to ask for any and all advice you can give for 2 who have never been cruising before. I have all the necessary seasick patches, meds etc (I get seasick) and our cabin is in the middle of the ship.

I will welcome all advice.

TIA

Pepper:o

The ship moves the least the closer to the middle and the lower you are on the ship (think pendulum), so it sounds like you are half way there to preventing seasickness. The Enchantment is also good since it has a port every day but one, so you can get back on land pretty often. Lastly, a piece of advice... since over the counter meds can make you drowsy and you don't want to sleep your vacation away, my friends and I use Ginger Chews. You can find them in the health food store and go a long way towards settling your stomach without making you tired. Have fun!

peppermintpatty---welcome aboard! there is an area for 1-25-07 enchantment cruisers in the ROLL CALL section. i started the thread, I am going on the same cruise!!! yippee! look for: roll calls, royal caribbean-- meet and mingle, then look for our sail date and have fun reading.

it's a wonderful ship, we just cruised her in sept...don't worry about bringing every single thing with you, our first stop is KW and you can get things that you forget there.

ps--i have the ginger chews too, great thing to have.

Archived