AC Suite on Dawn. off ship priority at ports????

lsabe

Sailing on the Dawn in a few weeks and have booked an AC suite. When we arrive at the different ports, does anyone know if there is any priority when getting off the ship. I have planned to visit Universal Studios and understand that there are long lines when leaving the ship. Can this be avoided, or do I have to get up early to beat the crowd. If so, then no problem, but would like to know in advance.

We stayed in an AB suite on the Dawn. We had priority embarkation, debarkation and got priority tender tickets at the private island. The other ports we were not offered priority departure. I would imagine that if you were really nice to the concierge - it was Ruth a few weeks ago - and slipped her a president or two she would find a way for you to be off first.

We got off in Port Canaveral and I went to pick up a rental car and came back to the port to pick up the rest of my group and there were still people standing there waiting for buses to Universal and Disney. Don't know if that is the norm or was unusual.

Archived