Ice Cream?

mygirlscats

My DD wants to know whether Celebrity (Infinity) will have ice cream available. Every cruise we've been on so far has a soft serve machine that she loves to visit...:p

What are the frozen facilities on Infinity?

Thanks!!

My DD wants to know whether Celebrity (Infinity) will have ice cream available. Every cruise we've been on so far has a soft serve machine that she loves to visit...:p

What are the frozen facilities on Infinity?

Thanks!!

Yes, they do; I have been on both Infinity and Constellation and they serve in the afterenoon outside of the buffet area. Each day they serve at least 3 flavors and there is also a sugar free one two. Yum. But it was not soft serve. It was hard ice cream and you culd either get it on a cone or a bowl.

Marilyn

Good News!!

Every afternoon (on the M class ships we've been on) they have Ice cream available just inside the entrance to the buffet area. All kinds, hard, soft, sugar free, cones, dishes, sundaes. I think they even have a sherbet or ice too. I've never had the soft ice cream but the regular & sugar free are both fantastic! All complimentary.

At dinner in the dining room they usually only have a couple of flavors of hard ice cream in addition to vanilla & chocolate, but on advance request they've made other flavors we've asked for.

I've also had them put it on a piece of cake or pie, and usually once a cruise they have bananas foster to put over the ice cream too!

From one ice cream lover to another,

the soft ice cream is delicious and they also have the twisty type, vanilla and chocolate swirl. They make all of their ice cream, which is wonderful. They start serving from 12 noon, till 10PM! So you can grab a bowl to take back to your room for a bed time snack!! YUMMY!!:D

I love the ice cream on the M class ships. I always get a cone on my way to the pool in the afternoon.

Question: I am thinking of going on the Galaxy in March, do they have the ice cream bar or is it only on the M class ships?

Oh I hope so, I would miss my afternoon cone.

Thanks.

Just a note - all the ice cream is made on board with the exception of the sugar free ice cream. They have the standard chocolate and vanilla every day with a flavor of the day - just like at dinner.

I believe all of Celebrity's ships have the ice cream bar with the exception of the Zenith which only has soft serve available.

And the space that is the ice cream bar in the afternoons/evenings has delicious pastries in the morning. I know this is sacrilige on this board, but I personally preferred the brioche served there to either the almond croissants from the cova or the waffles from the waffle bar!:rolleyes:

And the space that is the ice cream bar in the afternoons/evenings has delicious pastries in the morning. I know this is sacrilige on this board, but I personally preferred the brioche served there to either the almond croissants from the cova or the waffles from the waffle bar!:rolleyes:

Drew B - you keep this up and we will have to have the WAFFLE PATROL come out and give you a GOOD WAFFLING:) :eek:

They have brioche? YUM! I'm so glad you told me this - this is our first Celebrity cruise and I probably wouldn't have known about it otherwise and missed out. I love good brioche! I will definitely have to go check that out!

Archived