Quest is an adult evening of fun and laughter usually held in one of the ship's

lounges, or on the bigger ships in the Ice Rink. It's an hilarious version of

skavenger hunt. The Cruise Director asks the teams for items from "*****",

men wearing ladies lipstick, ladies bras, mens trousers, etc., and yes it usually ends up on the dvd at the end of the cruise...hope this helps answer your question...enjoy your cruise

You gave too many details. A late night adult scavenger hunt gives the flavor w/o giving away all the craziness. Don't come prepared, more fun trying to scrounge stuff while 30-40 other people also flying around the lounge crashing into each other looking for items.

We were just on the Mariner 12/24 through 12/31 and went to the Quest as we always due when sailing with RCI. This time, however, there was actually a family that had obviously been there before to the game and they had a bag of all of the items that they had previously seen used in the show. It really took away from the show! RCI needs to change the items every game.

SO..to those people that were there doing that...I hope you are reading this:

Thanks for ruining the game for those who had never seen it! (even though your team didn't win in the end anyway :D

For those of you who have never gone before:

Have a great time! It's hilarious!

For the 80 year old man that was sitting in front of us having the time of his life!:

Where the heck did you get that womans bra from when you pulled it out of your shirt! ;)

isn't it an unwritten rule that whatever happens at quest, stays on the ship???

ok, i have hilarious pics from quest on enchantment in september...who wants to see???? hahahahaha just kidding! i can't share because that would get me banished to the land of no upgrades, delayed flights and chair hog hell. LOL

happy questing!!!

Archived