Breakfast on the Dream

ron46936

Be sure to check the freestyle daily to see what's available at breakfasts. When we cruised Dream to Alaska in 2005 sit-down breakfast was in Four Seasons, the regular buffet was in Sports Bar, and a second buffet was set up in a private dining room off Trattoria with seating in Trattoria. On a later Dream cruise someone reported the "supplemental" buffet was in Terraces restaurant, not Trattoria.

From these experiences it appears Dream's staff understands that Sports Bar is not adequate for all the passengers wanting a buffet breakfast, so it wouldn't surprise me if a second buffet is set up somewhere else. Also, on our two Dream cruises there was always a small breakfast buffet served in the Pizzeria off the swimmiing pool area.

On both of our cruises on the Dream the buffet breakfast was available in Four Seasons and Sports Bar with sit down breakfast in Terraces. On the Baltics cruise continental breakfast was also available in La Trattoria. Definitely worth checking your Freestyle Daily.

Electricron, thank you for the menu photo. If I may also ask, if there are no seats available during the outdoor lunch, is it alright if people were to bring their lunch back to their room? Or is this a no-no as well? Have you noticed this from your previous cruises? Any thoughts from previous NCL cruisers? Thanks everyone :)

I don't think they will allow you to bring a meal to your cabin from the main restaurant. However, since I couldn't find a place to sit anywhere near the Sports Bar buffet during lunch one day, I brought one plate of hot dogs to my cabin to eat.

Since it takes several minutes at the sit down restaurant for breakast to arrive, why bother to bring it back to the cabin when you are being served like a king? On the other hand you serve yourself at the buffet.

Archived