RCCL 'secrets' they don't tell you about...

...as in 'tell us all your RCCL tips/secrets'

There was a thread like this posted on the Celebrity board. It included things like free playing cards at the pursers desk if you ask, some dining items that are always available in the dining room even if not on the menu, etc...

Lets see what all of you RCCL experienced cruisers have found out over the years!!!!

Well, the waiters do their best - but sometimes it's not possible. One night we asked for the smoked fish plate appetizer that we had on a night earlier in the week - they told us they would bring it to us the next night as it was frozen.

you really can get anything thing to eat in the dinning room if you ask, our waitors were the ones to tells us to just tell them what we wanted to eat and they would go find it,

actually that was not the case on the VOS in Dec. A tablemate was a very particular eater shall I say & asked if it was possible to get some kind of pasta and alfredo sauce. The waiter did go ask & came back and said that the chef said no, BUT offerred an alternative which was chosen. I think what you want within reason. I seriously doubt that you could ask for lobster every single night and get it. But hey maybe you can, I never asked.

We ere recently on hte radiance to Alaska and one night I asked if I could have a shrimp coctail like I had had the night before and they said not that night but the next night and then they brought it to everyone at our table ever night after that and sometimes all the other appetizer choiches for everyone to sample and most nights every dessert to sample and on Lobster night we all had 2 or 3 lobster tails and one guy at another table had 8 tails so they are very generous and always try to pleaes.

Archived