Passion Island, can you get there on your own??

Minge

We are going to Passion Island when we go to Cozumel next month. I have read raved reviews about the experience everyone has had.

The only question I have is how can I get there without booking through the cruise line. I hate the whole bus thing, I am a get it done on my own type. Any way to do this for Passion Island or do I have to book through my cruise line?

and they shoot all their commercials there. But the tour guide who told us this also stated that the island is for cruise ship guests only. They pay $70 PP to get the ticket. We were FREE for 12 hours there from Freedom for the C&A member cruise with 900 Diamond/Plus members getting the free excursion. No other boats!

If you go to the corona website you can watch all their commercials on there. Not all corona commercials are filmed in Cozumel or Passion Island. Some are filmed in Akumal and paamul south of Playa del Carmen and also in other countries. You can see mountains in some of the corona commercials and there are not mountains or even large hills in that area of Mexico.

We went to Passion Island last month and it was great!! The beach was beautiful no crowds and plenty of room for everyone to enjoy ! They only had people from the cruise ships on the island and it was not over booked at all ! The food was great as well as the drinks ! I can't wait to go back again someday until then I will just have to daydream while I watch a Corona Comm. :p

Cali :)

Monarch Baja 11/07

Voyager W. Caribbean 12/06

Voyager E. Caribbean 11/05

S. S. Azure Seas Baja 11/90

Archived