Groups on a cruise?

Jay Bee

Google your ship's name and sail date. You should do it reversing the name and date and do it with both the date spelled out like January 1, 2007 and the using number format like 1/1/07.

There is no guarantee that you will find any groups that could be on but LARGE groups these days usually have a website.

Many of the hits you will get are for travel agencys offering the particular cruise and you need to look through those to see if they are the booking agent for a large group.

Good ideas. Thanks. I never thought about this before since I generally like diversity and what I don't like, I can tolerate. But after reading so many threads on these boards where groups have been a problem, I'm thinking that when people are parts of groups, things change. The whole mentality is different, and I can see how it could impact on the cruising experience of others.

Jan

What is the best way to find out if a large group from some organization is booking a certain cruise?

Jan

It's always good to check!

Groups on a Cruise can be equivalent to Snakes on a Plane.....:eek:

(aka terrible!)

Google your ship's name and sail date. You should do it reversing the name and date and do it with both the date spelled out like January 1, 2007 and the using number format like 1/1/07.

There is no guarantee that you will find any groups that could be on but LARGE groups these days usually have a website.

Many of the hits you will get are for travel agencys offering the particular cruise and you need to look through those to see if they are the booking agent for a large group.

That is probably your best bet.

I do it every so often, just to see what I can find.

It's always good to check!

Groups on a Cruise can be equivalent to Snakes on a Plane.....:eek:

(aka terrible!)

Um...What is the best way to find out if a large group of snakes will be on a certain plane? ;)

Jan

Archived