Packing today..have question!!!

If it is a 7 day then you will have 2 formal nights and the rest casual. A suit or tux is fine and a matter of personal preference. You will see both.

The other nights are casual and for the men, nice docker type pants and a golf/dress shirt will be fine. No ties or anything like that. No shorts or jeans at night in the dining room but they are acceptable for breakfast and lunch.

For the women, you will see on formal night everything from sparkle and spangles extremely formal gowns to cocktail knee length dresses to more casual top and skirts.

For casual , capris, skirts, pants, etc. try to mix and match to cut down on both the number of outfits and the number of shoes required

We try to keep everything in the same color family so that I only need 1 pair dress black shoes and 1 pair casual black shoes.

hope this helps!

anything you are comphy in goes. i wish i would have listened to my mother she used to say; put all your clothes and all your money that you want to bring on the bed then put 1/2 the clothes away and double the money!. i brought WAY too many clothes!!!!

anything you are comphy in goes. i wish i would have listened to my mother she used to say; put all your clothes and all your money that you want to bring on the bed then put 1/2 the clothes away and double the money!. i brought WAY too many clothes!!!!

Archived