Carnival Miracle

marilyn1

I have to make a choice between PrincessCarribean or Carnival Miracle for the week of AUG 23.

We are couple from Long Island with a 14 year old daughter.We have been on Carnival Legend AND priness Crown

Carnival Legend- liked alot but not the ports.Liked the food

Princess Crown-wasnt crazy about food

Sincess the Legend and the Miracle have the same ports I am having trouble making my mind up.the MIRACLE goes out OF N.Y which of course is a big plustoo.Should i go to the same crappy ports on the Miracle or fly to Florida for the Princess Carribean and the not so good food?

Any opinions would be helpful

thanks

I thought the food on CB was good and we really enjoyed St Thomas and St Maarten. The Island party on CB was alot of fun.

I liked the entertainment on the Miracle better (bands and shows). We went to Grand Cayman, Belize and Costa Maya on the Miracle.

Both were GREAT cruises!! Of the two I liked the Miracle slightly better.

Thats funny because i liked the shows onPRINCESS Crown.

My daughter is just concerned about making friends.on the Crown she made friends and had a ball.The Carnival Legends not such A GOOD FRIEND time,but still a good time because she loves cruising.

I thought the food was very good on Caribbean Princess. I have been on the Carnival Miracle also. I liked both ships very well-Carnival Miracle has a great lido area with lots of good food choices and ofcourse the 24 hour self-serve ice cream.

Caribbean Princess's balconies are a better design- their sliding doors makes it MUCH quieter. On the Miracle we heard everyone going out on the balcony as the break of the suction sound was loud on the doors opening and clsoing. As you probally know-on the Miracle your staterooms are roomier.

Both ships had great coffee bars. I think you would have a great time on either-as far as ports-the ports are not that much differant-so that is no big deal to me-the only poert I would NOT want to go to is Jamaica.

was on the miracle last may and we are sailing her again in april 07 --- great ship --- as far as cabins go i've been spoiled by balconies -- have a cabin on deck 8 right under lido deck (food and pool deck) ---- great deck --- quiet and easy to get to foooooood --- can't say anything bad about ship --- sister ship to legend (same layout but a newer ship) of course any day cruising on any ship is better than any day at work ---- have fun!!

was on the miracle last may and we are sailing her again in april 07 --- great ship --- as far as cabins go i've been spoiled by balconies -- have a cabin on deck 8 right under lido deck (food and pool deck) ---- great deck --- quiet and easy to get to foooooood --- can't say anything bad about ship --- sister ship to legend (same layout but a newer ship) of course any day cruising on any ship is better than any day at work ---- have fun!!

Archived