deep sea fishing

cupidsarrrow

I have heard good things about them but have never booked with them. When are you going? My husband and I are also thinking about deep sea fishing. We will be in Cozumel first week of Feb- if you are going before then please post your experience.

Hello, I leave for our cruise actually tomorrow for our flight on Friday. Will be on the Carnival Glory and arrive in Cozumel on the 15th. Since I am doing a back to back on the Glory I will not be back until the 27th so the 28 or around that date I will most DEFINATELY be posting my review of this excursion and the island. Have not been back there since the hurricane, look forward to going back as we really enjoyed the island.

• 2 weeks later...
I have heard good things about them but have never booked with them. When are you going? My husband and I are also thinking about deep sea fishing. We will be in Cozumel first week of Feb- if you are going before then please post your experience.

when are you there. we are there Feb 5 on coral princess and are booked for the sport fishing

Archived