Question about Royal Suite on Infinity

ere

How was the suite? I see that it comes with a butler and priority boarding/disembarking, room service, etc. Are there benefits not listed on the web page such as laundry service, priority booking for spa/shore excursions/specialty restaurants as with other lines? Is there anything we should know about selection of our suite such as location?

You get priority tender tickets and your butler makes all appointments for you for the spa/salon and alternate restaurants. I've been in the Royal Suite 3 times and I've not found that you get priority for the spa or alternate restaurant. If they're booked, it makes no difference what cabin you have. Yes, you will get put on a priority list for any cancellations, but that's about it. There's no such thing as priority room service as every cabin on Celebrity can have room service. No free laundry, but you do get one free pressing of your clothes when you embark. All RS are located on deck 6 of the M class ships, so there's not much call for location---they're all in the same area.

Kitty9,

Thanks for the input. I presume that since you have stayed in RS category 3 times you feel it is worth the money?

Did you use the outdoor whirlpool?

I assume the butler handles all the laundry but you pay for it then? (On Crystal and HAL it was included in the suite which is why I asked)

Thanks for the input.

Archived