Double Ho Seven Cruisers!

A Little Pixie Dust

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I hope everyone got home safe and sound. It was a great 2 weeks and I wanted to thank you for being part of the fun.

The gift exchange was great and the cabin crawl was lots of fun! Congrats once again Michelle!

It was nice meeting all of you and being able to "know" poeple before we got on board Summit.

Desiree

Desiree, thank you again for organizing our little get-togethers! It was wonderful to meet everyone and have a little "family" we could greet when passing in the ship.

I think we were very close to being the last ones off the ship today--it was about 12:00 before we finally rolled down the gangway.

The suitcases are still waiting to be unpacked--I thought a long nap and dinner out were much more important!

Wow - your choice or was that the time they finally called you? We were not called until almost 10:30. I see why everyone complains about the whole procedure but the strange part is...I have sailed out of San Pedro 7 times and have never had to go through an immigration check-in like this. I was really surprised. Normally..we are just called off the ship at a certain time and then answer a question or two as we leave the terminal.

I wonder if this was an X thing or something new since my last cruise. Either way..I wish we had a better idea on how long we were going to be there..they wanted in our room! :D

We have unpacked. The last load is in the washer (thanks to the hubby!) and my pile of toiletries and purchases have dwindled. Lots of clothes to fold now tho :eek: .

It was so nice meeting you. Your daughter is a really sweet girl. She looked absolutely beautiful Thursday night! Hope you get a good night's rest.

Desiree

Where do you people get your energy?

I didn't sleep at all on the BUMPY night, and on Friday night I stayed up to watch the Ensenada lights and the little pilot boat buzzing around us.

I'm pooped!

I'm lucky I even lugged my bags into the house from the car!

I am currently treating them like the Waterfall Buffet, just picking out the items I need as I need them!

Laundry? I confess I splurged (about $20 worth) and had Celebrity do my BASIC laundry yesterday so I don't have to unpack until Wednesday!!!

When we got home we drove straight to Dupar's in Studio City and had pancakes and WAFFLES!!!! HAH!

Then I started getting hungry again around teatime, and sadly realized that I could NOT go to Deck 10 and have a plateful of finger sandwiches.

SIGH. Back to reality. :eek:

Anyway, thanks to everyone for making this such a spectacular cruise.

You guys are the best ever!

Happy, happy New Year to all.

XOXOXOXOX

Funny thing.

I got in the elevator of our apartment with a fellow tenant this morning and I pushed the elevator button with my elbow (anti noro-virus technique I developed into an Olympian skill these last two weeks.)

The other tenant thought I was nuts.

We rode quietly to our respective floors.

:rolleyes:

(Don't try this at home; only professional cruisers.)

We must have been one of the lucky ones. Our bus to LAX pulled out tof the parking lot at 9am. We spent less then 15 minutes in the theater going through immigration. I think we were one of the first ones called.

Thanks to all of you for making a wonderful cruise even better!!

Thanks so the laughs...

When we got left the port ...it was lunch time. We went out for burgers.

We also stopped for Tracy to get a hair cut. We got home at 4pm.

Laundry...I think I will be doing it for ever......

Thanks for the greatest two weeks.

Michelle

Well..hard to belive...laundry is complete! My boxes of macadamia nuts and pineapples had arrived and are mostly passed out! I adopted a new kitten today..a little black 3 month old (we went for Victoria to get a fish I had promised her) He is so cute! We named him Ninja!

I slept forever last night - my Mom says she is a little dizzy today - I felt like I was still on the ship myself.

Hope all your unpacking goes well!

Des

It was grand meeting you all and enjoying some special times on this cruise.

Since we stayed overnite in LA on Sat, we must have been almost the last off the ship... no trouble finding our bags!

We flew out of LA on Sun morning and were lucky to get back to Pensacola... atl and pensacola had weather troubles... and on sat NO planes from atl got to Pens....

Thanks to all who shared their cabins and especially to Desiree and family.. It was a wonderful trip... Happy sailing to all..

Marcia and Jerry

Yes, that was a fun Christmas Cruise. Our family (all 24 of us) loved it! Peter & I really enjoyed meeting you'all. What a wonderfull world.

Many thanks Des for bringing us all together- You truly brought your touch of magic dust to our holiday. Be sure to send a group photo.

Thanks Marianne and Norm and everyone for opening your cabins en tour.

Loved the Single Malt Gabrielle, Thanks!

Michelle, keep workin' those cards..... and Texed, we've got out the beer cooler and Peter's waiting for his 1st opportunity to pull out the deck "Don't Mess with Texas". Thank you- we will have a lot of fun with that!

Ann & Peter:)

Texed, we've got out the beer cooler and Peter's waiting for his 1st opportunity to pull out the deck "Don't Mess with Texas". Thank you- we will have a lot of fun with that!

Ann & Peter:)

I am so glad you enjoyed the gifts. I think it is pretty neat with the gift exchange and learning a little about each other's area. :)

Des--I was telling my sister today about your lovely daughter and I thought you might like to know that we thought she was an extreamly lovely and poised young lady. Please say hello to her for us.

It's snowing here today:mad: . Sure do miss that ship!

Des--I was telling my sister today about your lovely daughter and I thought you might like to know that we thought she was an extreamly lovely and poised young lady. Please say hello to her for us.

It's snowing here today:mad: . Sure do miss that ship!

Just teasing..thank you for the compliment. I am very proud of her.

Des

Archived