can we bring

winny63

I also would suggest that you bring lens cleaner and a plastic zip bag that is large enough to hold your camera.

We've taken ours on every shore excursion. The zip bag will help protect against sand. Also, the lens cleaners will be needed to clean the salt spray.

I've just about coverted our vacation video's to DVD's. Take as much video as you can and edit when you get back.

Happy cruisin'.:D

I learned the hard way about the lens cleaner. I have one cruise video where it looks like we cruised into a fog and the fog got heavier each day.

I also learned that you don't walk out on to deck from inside without letting the camera adjust to the temp difference. Again, more foggy video.

I learned the hard way about the lens cleaner. I have one cruise video where it looks like we cruised into a fog and the fog got heavier each day.

I also learned that you don't walk out on to deck from inside without letting the camera adjust to the temp difference. Again, more foggy video.

We learned the hard way last cruise not to take all of the outdoor ship video on a day that the sea is fairly rough - only realized when we came back inside the we were covered with salt from the water spray and our video camera was toast!

Kim.

We learned the hard way last cruise not to take all of the outdoor ship photos on a day that the sea is fairly rough - only realized when we came back inside the we were covered with salt from the water spray and our video camera was toast!

Kim.

Archived