Luggage Tags Help Please

If you're packing more than two bags per person, I'd suggest that you're packing too much. You won't have space in your cabin to store it, and it'll be in your way all week.

Have you heard this saying? There are two types of travelers: Those who pack light and those who wish they had.

Once again, thanks so much for the help and advice--am I packing to much? well of course--will I have less room?--absolutely--can I decide what to leave at home?--of course not lol--------The marker will be with my docs, so thanks for the tip, and if I had received 3 tags it would have been perfect but i don't mind asking for one more--part of what I'm packing will be from the tips given so freely and nicely from all of you experienced cruisers and I so appreciate it--my hair is long so it does take hot curlers, dryer, etc., but the room isn't where I'll be the most and when I am in there reading, etc., I will take others advice and store under my bed---once again, thank you all very much! my excitement is amazing and my time till sailing is going very, very, very slow lol!! It helps to have these boards and those of you so willling to take the time to help us newbies! you're appreciated!

Are you flying? If so, you will very likely want to shift things around and perhaps identify a likely piece of carry-on luggage. There are simply some things that you should never put into checked luggage, so it is critical to have a properly-sized carry-on bag for those items.

We stayed in Puerto Rico for 4 days prior to our cruise. I filled out the tags with a felt tip but left them in my purse until we got to the port. It was so humid that the ink smeared and I had to ask for new ones to fill out! They have plenty at the dock.

Archived