Which zipline/canopy tour? Opinions, please!

mlbcruiser

We'll be sailing in March and there are 3 different zipline/canopy tours offered at various ports. One on Dominica (we have never been there and are leaning toward this one, but also want to make sure we'll have time to see other things on this island); one on St. Lucia (love the scenery - esp. from the water!); and Antigua (seen the island pretty extensively). If anyone has done any of these (Antigua's is brand new, I think), can you comment on the skill/physical stamina needed? Toughness of the course? "Scariness" of the course? Beauty and fun level? These tours are between $79 and $89, so they aren't cheap. Thanks for any advice.

Yes, thanks. I had looked at them some but instead of posting on all 3 thought this might be seen by a number of people who might have done one/some of them but might not be reading the ports of call sections. Doesn't look like that's the case judging by the number of responses! Thanks, though!

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, thanks. I had looked at them some but instead of posting on all 3 thought this might be seen by a number of people who might have done one/some of them but might not be reading the ports of call sections. Doesn't look like that's the case judging by the number of responses! Thanks, though!

Dont miss it. I did one last month in Belize and it was awesome.

Archived