Captain's Club Party & San Diego Embarkation/Disembarkation?

caragh193

Greetings,

Booked on the April 6th sailing out of San Diego and wondered when the Captain's Club Party usually happens?

Also, anyone have any experience with boarding in San Diego Early? We will arrive by plane at 11 AM and thought we would go right to the pier....we are in a suite so assume there will be a suite line, but was not sure how early on can board...

Lastly, what is the latest one can depart the ship....we have a 12:25 PM flight home and hoped to stay on the ship as long as possible...i have read on some of the threads that being in a suite one can stay there until we disembark...can we get suite room service the day of disembark? Can we still get the complimentary Expresso, Capp in our suite the day of disembark...

So many questions for a 1st time "Suite Stayer"...:o We are so excited as we are in a Sky Suite on Sky Deck (1204)

Thanks in advance for any info.

-Caragh

Your plans are good. You can head right to the ship to board. As to departing, You will have plenty of time as the airport can be seen from the deck. It's that close. As to the CC party, it should be the first or second day at sea in the morning usually 11am on the Mercury.

You have a great suite with an extra large balcony. You'll love it.

Hi Caragh:

San Diego airport is always very busy & crowded. I'd advise you to leave enough time to check in with at least 1-1 1/2 hrs to spare. We have flown from San Diego countless times & am familiar with it. True it's close from the ship but checking in there is time consuming.

I've never heard of room service on dock day regardless of the type of cabin you have. I'd call X to double check that one.

Enjoy Natalie (Coronado & Palm Springs)

We ordered breakfast to be delivered to our room the day we disembarked on the Summit. We were in a CC room. They delivered toast, coffee and juice. That is all they serve. We probably could have gotten sweet rolls because they had them out in various places on the ship as people were waiting to disembark. thank you for the info about the San Diego airport.

Thanks everyone for your insight....

Remaining question is the Captain's Club Party...when is this normally heald?

In reading the earlier posts, the Cruise Critic party is in the morning on the 1st sea day....

thanks!

Caragh

Thanks everyone for your insight....

Remaining question is the Captain's Club Party...when is this normally heald?

In reading the earlier posts, the Cruise Critic party is in the morning on the 1st sea day....

thanks!

Caragh

Captain's Club party depends on the cruise. Our last cruise was only four days long and they had it in the morning. I'm not sure why and on my cruise evaluation form I asked them what they were thinking when they scheduled it then.

Jerry

Great...thanks much for this info....trying to sort out when we will request our baby sitter(for the little one) and this info helps in our prep for when we get on the ship and request the in-cabin baby sitter. Older son will go to the fun factory..:-)

Archived