pop card

hult1972

I don't know how long your cruise is, but for a 7 day it's $44.

They give you a cup, with ice, that contains about 3/4 of a can. I have my own insulated mug, so either I get friendly with a bartender that will just fill my mug, or I take one of their cups, dump it in my mug, then present my card for another soda.

Good on any sodas (they carry Coke products) and I don't know what else. Seems to me someone asked about the "specialty" juices (cranberry, club soda, etc.) and someone else posted that those were allowed with the soda card.

The cards can be purchased at any bar, and can be used at any bar or with any server.

:pI love regional words...pop, tonic, soda, coke.

Anyway, for about $5 per adult per day or $3 per child per day you can have one serving per visit to the bar or from the bar waiter in the dining room. They serve Coca Cola brand products including diet Coke, diet Sprite and caffeine free diet Coke. You can also get tonic water and club soda. They will fill their own drink cup that you can purchase for appx. $7.

We brought our Carnival cup on board but on the Glory, recently, found that the cups they were serving drinks in seemed larger than they had been on the Fantasy.

The card, which is good for soda only, costs $44 for a seven-day cruise. If yours is shorter, costs about $6/day. You buy it on the Lido Deck [embarkation] or at most bars. You get cups of soda....which usually cost $1.25 [plus tip]...at any bar. No seperate fountain. CCL will sell you an insulated mug if you don't want to use the glasses at the bar.

You can't bring your own glass

We are sailing on Carnival this month. We would like information on the pop cards? What you can get with a card? Pop and what else? Can you have your own cup or mug filled?

Where do you get your pop at?

You don't need to buy the mug.

We buy the cards each cruise and get sodas, fruit juices like pineapple and orange at each bar. The sodas are poured right from the can in the same size glasses as those purchasing a drink by the glass.

The benfits are you don't need to wait for a bill to sign, just flash the card and order a drink. In the dining room the waiter will see that you have your soda of choice waiting at your table each night after you show the card the first night. All you need to do is ask.

Our experiences have been positive with the cards, and the juices are good after working out in the mornings.

Enjoy your trip.

You don't need to buy the mug.

We buy the cards each cruise and get sodas, fruit juices like pineapple and orange at each bar.

Our experiences have been positive with the cards, and the juices are good after working out in the mornings.

Enjoy your trip.

Just so the op knows......orange juice is free......no card needed.

Just so the op knows......orange juice is free......no card needed.

Good point, but we get the large glasses with OJ on ice. Beats goint to the breakfast venues and dumping those small glasses to larger ones.

By the second morning the bartenders usually recognize my wife and I and have the juice poured over ice after we get through running.

I don't know how long your cruise is, but for a 7 day it's $44.

They give you a cup, with ice, that contains about 3/4 of a can. I have my own insulated mug, so either I get friendly with a bartender that will just fill my mug, or I take one of their cups, dump it in my mug, then present my card for another soda.

Good on any sodas (they carry Coke products) and I don't know what else. Seems to me someone asked about the "specialty" juices (cranberry, club soda, etc.) and someone else posted that those were allowed with the soda card.

The cards can be purchased at any bar, and can be used at any bar or with any server.

we only paid something like 25$ for the fun card or my daughter.

We are sailing on Carnival this month. We would like information on the pop cards? What you can get with a card? Pop and what else? Can you have your own cup or mug filled?

Where do you get your pop at?

You gotta be from the way-north! I'm a Yooper, myself!:D It's pop there, but soda in Milwaukee, and kind of a mix here in Wausau. . .

Pop here in Mn, except some of the people from WI will say soda. To me soda, is soda water.

And calling everything Coke.....I was in TX at a diner, and she asked me if I would like a Coke. "Yes please, that sounds great." What kind? "Diet please" Diet what? "Diet Coke" What kind? We have Diet COkoe, Diet orange..... I laughed so hard.

And calling everything Coke.....I was in TX at a diner, and she asked me if I would like a Coke. "Yes please, that sounds great." What kind? "Diet please" Diet what? "Diet Coke" What kind? We have Diet COkoe, Diet orange..... I laughed so hard.

Isn't that funny! That's how we were raised in California. We always ask "what kind of coke would you like?" LOL!

Same in Ohio

That reminds me... I'm from Texas, my ex was from Ohio. He and his family called coke "pop" and I called it "coke" (no matter what brand or flavor). Anyway, to complicate things, he also called his father "pop". It used to tickle me whenever his mother would ask me if I wanted "pop". I never knew if she was offering a drink or her husband! ;) (Just kidding - but I sure thought it sounded funny):)

Yep the first thing I did was try to see where the OP is from. But they don't say. We have pop here in MI. Soda here has ice cream in it:)

Where is Davison, Michigan? I'm from the Western end of the UP, a tiny berg called Paulding, just north of Watersmeet!

Around here, if you pull up to the drive thru window and ask for a "coke", you could get anything--server's choice. I always say, "Coke classic" or "Dr.Pepper". BTW, do they serve Dr. Pepper on Carnival? I know they serve Coca-cola products, but you see, here in Memphis Coca-cola bottles Dr. Pepper also. Texans know DP as a seperate entity.

Around here, if you pull up to the drive thru window and ask for a "coke", you could get anything--server's choice. I always say, "Coke classic" or "Dr.Pepper". BTW, do they serve Dr. Pepper on Carnival? I know they serve Coca-cola products, but you see, here in Memphis Coca-cola bottles Dr. Pepper also. Texans know DP as a seperate entity.

No DP, bring your own.

• 2 months later...

Archived