Carnival Legends Karaoke Show Question

hammsz

Is there a show where the passengers sing on the Trimuph? There was one on the Valor I chickened out on being Ricky Martin and the guy that did it Sucked really bad. I want redemption! Please let me know if there is one.

Too bad you chickened out...it probably would have been life changing experience! I was told that the Legends Show is the new and improved guest talent show, since they never knew what they were going to get on stage for that one! On our first cruise they took the first 6 people to sign up. One of the singers was pretty good at practice, but after a day at Carlos n Charlies, her version of "Crazy" was out there!

I don't know if they are doing the Legends on all the ships or for all itineraries. I'm pretty certain that it is a part off every 7-day, not sure about the shorter ones.

I ll just find out when i get there. I love to sing. Im not horrific like some people that were up on stage. I dont know if i was nervous or what but I was mad as crap after that dude made a fool out of himself.

We just got off of the Carnival Legend a few weeks ago and the participants were chosen in the karaoke lounge. There were tryouts on several nights throughout the cruise and the audience got to choose who they wanted in the show. The tryouts were just as much fun (if not more) than the show itself. Good times. :D

I think all the carnival ships do it now. I was James Brown on the Glory over Christmas. They held auditions in the Karaoke lounge and the crowd determined the winner. It was a great experience. We even got a professional looking DVD of the show given to us. It was a really neat experience

Here's a silly question - how are the tryouts done? Are they done by vocal style only, or by those who look most like the singer.. or both? ;)

They do a competition in the karaoke lounge...a few artists each night, and the people in the lounge vote for their favorite. It is usually based on the best singer, but sometimes a guest wins just because they are travelling with the biggest group!

Archived