Major Tom Rocks!

wetodit

I am very impressed with the quality of service that we received from Major Tom's crew, and especially with our guide Carlos on 12/31. Our boat had a very slow tendering service and even though it took us 2 hours to get off the boat, they were waiting for us patiently at the pier.

Once we got off the boat, we were greeted and were quickly on the way to the cave tubing adventure!

We had such a great time! Carlos did an amazing job and we had a wonderful time thanks to him!

I highly recommend this cave tubing adventure in Belize if you go!

check them out at http://*********************/!

We too had a fabulous experience with Major Tom and his guides. We had young kids on our trip and their safety (and ours) was priority #1. We were all linked together and they made sure we stayed that way. I highly recommend ***** Adventures. You can google them by typing in ***** adventures belize... you can't be the price or their service!

We too had a fabulous experience with Major Tom and his guides. We had young kids on our trip and their safety (and ours) was priority #1. We were all linked together and they made sure we stayed that way. I highly recommend ***** Adventures. You can google them by typing in ***** adventures belize... you can't be the price or their service!

Archived