1st time in st. thomas

FTFI

I'll be there for a week and I have the option of staying at Bolongo or at Wyndam Sugar Bay. Any suggestions or pros and cons would be greatly appreciated. I'm 27yr old male so nightlife and women are the biggest attractions. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Of the two, Bolongo offers more entertainment for singles. They have one of the best beach bars on the island, and every night something is going on - West Indian night, karaoke 2Xweek, beach bar with live music on Sunday, Texas Hold 'Em tournaments.

However, most of the local single action is on the East End at Duffy's Love Shack, etc. You'll need transportation to get there, but it's not that far from Bolongo (or the Wyndham).

From what I've seen, Wyndham is more family/couples oriented. They've got mini-golf, and they're close to the East End, too. It's a better looking property than Bolongo, but it's also rockier. It's closer to more popular beaches than Bolongo.

Archived