New Celebrity Amenities Selection Program

JORAY

This a news release.

Celebrity Cruises has created a new Corporate Amenities Selection (CAS) program. The CAS program aims to serve as a one-stop shop that will eliminate meeting planners' having to coordinate every detail. A point system allows planners to select from a range of amenities for meeting attendees, including cookie trays with milk at turndown, Celebrity Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon collectors' bottles, and travel essentials packages consisting of a luggage tag, a document holder and a lanyard. Available points are based on the particular departure the planner selects. The CAS launch is the first phase of a series of new offerings geared toward corporate groups. The line plans to introduce more extensive options by the end of March. For more information, call 800-722-5934 or visit http://www.celebrityincentives.com.

Gee it's too bad they can't do that for Captain Club members. :rolleyes:

And most important, does this mean more corporate meetings and charters AND possibly more cruise cancellations? I'm all for amenities and am still waiting for X to equal RCCL for 'freq cruisers'. So, yes, another vote for Captain's Club member amenities.

And most important, does this mean more corporate meetings and charters AND possibly more cruise cancellations? I'm all for amenities and am still waiting for X to equal RCCL for 'freq cruisers'. So, yes, another vote for Captain's Club member amenities.

Hi Sheila !

I agree. There is nothing in the press release for me to get excited about. This is a plan for Celebrity to add more groups, while doing nothing for their everyday passenger. While I understand the desire to add group business, it would be nice if Celebrity made an effort to add these types of amenities to Captains Club, and show the public that loyalty DOES matter. I constantly ask for improvements. Hopefully, it will happen sooner rather than later !

Besides, I would love some milk and cookies delivered to my cabin each night too :)

This program brings them in line with RCI's group program which offers the same options based on sailing dates. Another step towards consolidating the operational functions of the two lines, IMO.

Especially with Century, they are actively seeking group business. This will also have an effect on the demographic onboard.

Hi Sheila !

I agree. There is nothing in the press release for me to get excited about. This is a plan for Celebrity to add more groups, while doing nothing for their everyday passenger. While I understand the desire to add group business, it would be nice if Celebrity made an effort to add these types of amenities to Captains Club, and show the public that loyalty DOES matter. I constantly ask for improvements. Hopefully, it will happen sooner rather than later !

Besides, I would love some milk and cookies delivered to my cabin each night too :)

Hi Andy,,,you know it's like beating a dead horse,,we keep saying the same things over and over and they just are not listening:mad: ...I would love some milk and cookies delivered to my cabin each night too!!!Getting really discouraged with X and how they treat their loyal cruisers and cc members:( ......Ann

Archived