Rhythms of the Night Tour - Pride

auburn6

DW and I went to Rhythms of the Night in June when we went to our timeshare in PV for the week. It was an AWESOME show!!! The boat ride on the way is a lot of fun. It has an open bar and they serve several hors d oeuvres on the way out. They have some fun activites the group participates in as well as you sail along the beautiful coastline.

When you arrive at Las Caletas, you go into an outdoor theater and watch a native dance production. Then you go an have a romantic dinner right on the beach. The food is great and the sunset is spectacular. You then have some free time to explore and then back on the boat for the trip back (which is quicker than the trip out). We will do this again the next time we go to PV.

Oh, did I mention the open bar.....? :D

Here is a website where you can book the same trip cheaper than through Carnival: http://www.puertovallartatours.net/rhythms-of-the-night.htm

We did this when we were on the Pride two years ago. It was wonderful and I would recommend it. We ate dinner at a table for two right at the edge of the water. The food was good and the show was incredible. The boat ride over was fun and they had dancing. We booked through the cruise line.

• 9 months later...

Beware of booking this tour through anybody other than your Cruise line.

I just called Vallarta Adventures, who runs this tour, and if you book through them, you will save 20 bucks a person BUT, you will not make it back to your ship on time!!!!!!

You MUST book it through Carnival, etc., because they have a separate boat that takes you there and back to ensure you get back in time.

Yeah, I know, it's over $100 a pop, but what are ya gonna do??

I just booked it for me and my honey, we're going in January.

We've already done zip lines, so this time it's going to be a little shopping on the Malecon, hang out at the Krystal, get a couple of massages, then do Rhythms of the Night. Should be a fun day.

Beware of booking this tour through anybody other than your Cruise line.

I just called Vallarta Adventures, who runs this tour, and if you book through them, you will save 20 bucks a person BUT, you will not make it back to your ship on time!!!!!!

You MUST book it through Carnival, etc., because they have a separate boat that takes you there and back to ensure you get back in time.

Yeah, I know, it's over $100 a pop, but what are ya gonna do??

I just booked it for me and my honey, we're going in January.

We've already done zip lines, so this time it's going to be a little shopping on the Malecon, hang out at the Krystal, get a couple of massages, then do Rhythms of the Night. Should be a fun day.

Thanks for the advice. The $20 per person is a lot less than the cost to fly to the next port to get back on the ship!

Archived