Houston International to Ship??

Gail706

Sailing out of Houston in November, arriving International Airport, flights booked on our own, any advice regarding transfers or cabs to ship. Looked at city info online and they show 40 miles from airport to ship terminal. Any previous experiences helpful.

A taxi will cost you $100 one way. Using NCL's transfers will cost you $20 per person one way, which is obviously cheaper, since a taxi will not take 5 persons plus luggage. It is, however, a question of timing. The first NCL transfer is at 9:30 am. You would not in any case want to go earlier than that, as you would have an inordinately long wait for boarding. I am not sure when the last transfer is, but you can check with NCL. If your flight gets in at the last minute, a taxi might be the only option.

Virginia Bill

i just booked ncl transfers from IAH to the houston port. The earliest they pick up is 9am and your flight must arrive no later than 1:30pm. Your return flight must leave no earlier than 1pm. $40 round trip is not a bad deal considering the distance. They have info and phone number at http://www.ncl.com

I live here. Definitely take what the ship offers. Houston is not a "cab city" because it is way too spread out. Although your departure may say Houston, it is really LaPorte (if going on the SEA) and is nowhere close to the Intercontinental airport which is on the north side of the city by Humble, TX.

Sailing out of Houston in November, arriving International Airport, flights booked on our own, any advice regarding transfers or cabs to ship. Looked at city info online and they show 40 miles from airport to ship terminal. Any previous experiences helpful.

Greetings,

When we cruised the Sea last November we booked H-Town Limousines. John, the owner, provied a nice towncar from Bush Airport to the Ship. Met us at the baggage, with the car right outside. I believe the cost was $80. He also has limos for larger groups. Good guy, great service. His email is john@htownlimos.com. I believe he has a web page as well.

Jingle

Archived