Friends and Family Questions

wezhogan

From my understanding (and I am sure someone will chime in if I am wrong) when the Friends and Family promo is offered it applies to all sailings. I don't know this for sure though so hopefully someone else will come along with more information.

mrdood wrote that the next promo will start May 1, 2007.

From my understanding (and I am sure someone will chime in if I am wrong) when the Friends and Family promo is offered it applies to all sailings. I don't know this for sure though so hopefully someone else will come along with more information.

mrdood wrote that the next promo will start May 1, 2007.

I believe the f&f is limited to certain sailings and a set number of rooms per sailing. . .I'm not sure, though, so let's bump this back to the first page!!!!

Is the next promotion for anything booked after 5/1 or is it for sailings after 5/1????

The Friends and Family disouncts are subject to the same restrictions as the military discounts, certain sailings, set number of rooms per sailing. Since NY sailings are very popular, I'm not sure you would find much availability.

I have had cabins repriced with a F & F rate, when it became available, so if you have a cabin already booked, you should be able to have the price lowered if the F & F rate is available for that sailing and category.

My PVP told me she doesn't know when the next friends and family dsicount is going to take place so I don't know where Mr. Dood is getting his info from....She is wonderful and has already dropped our price during the 12 days of Christmas so I know if she "knew" when it was going to be, she would tell us.. She told me to check back withher at the beginning of each month to see.

Archived