**Live from the Freedom 01/09/07**

Yup. I am sitting here next to dorothyh in the slowwwwww internet area of the ship. It's been a wild ride. First the delay in Miami, then we've had some mighty rough seas. We heard the waves crashing against the side of the ship all night long last night. They were still bad today, so we ended up having to skip Grand Cayman. In fact, they weren't letting any ships into GC today due to the enormous swells. So far, Bonine has been my savior!

I can't stay on any longer. My coupon was for 10 minutes free, and I think it took just about that to get logged in and post this much...I'm only slightly exaggerating. Hope all is well in CC land! Talk to you all when we get home!

Greetings all. Sorry about my delay of getting back on here. I became ill the day I got off the ship from yet another kidney infection. Seems my body took care of this one on its own this time! :)

Yes, I found Henry. Several times. My mother took a pic of me in bed with him. :p I hope they turn out well. We had a great cruise. I will be posting my review eventually...we just sold our current home and bought another and have less than two weeks to pack and move...so I need to get all that good stuff taken care of.

I'm here online at work...but that won't allow me the concentration to write my review.

Archived