Who has done the Waverunner Stingray Excursion?

CruiseDiva0319

I would like to hear from those who have done this excursion.

http://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/StingrayCityWaveRunner.htm

What was your experience, and would you recommend it?

We want to spend the afternoon on Seven Mile Beach. Any comments or suggestions as to doing both the excursion and the beach in one day?

I saw your post and thought that might sound great then wrote them and in 30 seconds got an email back. that was cool We can not do it. you have to be at least ten years old we have a 5 and 7 year old. I think we are go to do moby dick. Have heard good things about them! Have fun.

When are you looking at doing this excursion? We are doing the same excursion, but instead of the stingray swim we are doing the Waverunner/Reef tour. We are doing a sting ray swim when we dock in Grand Turks. I booked this through the same company. We are going on the Costa Magica March 25th.

:D I did this on Dec. 28. This was the highlight of one of the best vacations ever. Lee was awesome and he was the best guide you could have. He went and got a stingray for us to feed, kiss and hold. This was way better than getting thrown in with 100 other people like the other boats that were there. Then off to Rum point, what a great place. we were out for about 2 1/2 hrs of pure fun. I highly recomend this tour, you :D will love it.

Thanks everyone. We went ahead and booked the Waverunner/Stingray excursion for April. We have six Waverunners booked, our entire group (even Grandma and Grandpa) are going to try it. It looks like so much fun, can't wait. We have two that are 11 and 15. We were told they cannot ride by themselves, but the can ride as passengers. We all wanted to do waverunners and stingrays, so this excursion will give us both.

TherapyCruise - Are you able to explore Rum Point at all while you are there, or do you have to stay at the beach area with the guides?

Archived