RCCL Gift

nrunnion

We have enough photo frames to open a gallery!! Thinking of putting them on e-bay!!!:D :D

Willing to swap for an RCCL mouse - but with the wire. Don't want wireless!!

I want a wireless RCCL mouse... who is willing to trade for it! Frames frames frames... AARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

I doubt we can expect anything for being a gold member right? that is ok though, we'll be happy just to be on a cruise. Next sat, yeah it is getting close. I have almost everything laid out or packed. Just a couple of last minute details to take care of.

I doubt we can expect anything for being a gold member right? that is ok though, we'll be happy just to be on a cruise. Next sat, yeah it is getting close. I have almost everything laid out or packed. Just a couple of last minute details to take care of.

Oh yes, you too will have a wonderful pleather frame and coupon book!:D

Enjoy your trip!

Lady_G

We received those wonderful blue picture frames in November on the Explorer. We have 3 more cruises for 2007...oh no...not more picture frames. That would be awful. At least the bags are more useful.

Darlene

We just left them in the room because I didnt want them to take up the space in the luggage. I did enjoy the over the door bag.

PLEASE dont sell them on E-bay. That would just ruin somones day to get them in the mail.

Yes - I went to the Loyalty Ambassador and she exchangsd them from a cabinet in the future cruise area.

once again, I learn something from these boards. Thanks. on the Voyager, when we were meeting with the LA, there were all kinds of folks demanding her attention just "for 1 question" & we were ok with her answering all of the ?s. well, becasue we were so patient, she went into a closet (must have been the future cruise one) & came back with really neat travel clocks with the RCCL logo on it!!!

I am a Gold Member and took the cruise a January 3rd with Monarch of the Seas and yes you will get something. One of those picture frames everyone is talking about and postcards too!:D

We rec'd the beach bag(s) in January 06 and the frames in September 06 while still at the Gold level.

we are on the AOS in mid march...both the wife and i are diamond members...if we get 2 picture frames maybe we can trade one of them in with the LA...then again maybe not...there will be 12 in our group and no one else has yet to hit the diamond level so maybe we'll just give the x-tra one to one of the other couples...

we are on the AOS in mid march...both the wife and i are diamond members...if we get 2 picture frames maybe we can trade one of them in with the LA...then again maybe not...there will be 12 in our group and no one else has yet to hit the diamond level so maybe we'll just give the x-tra one to one of the other couples...

Are the gifts different for different levels? I am gold and got the beach bag in Sept 06 and pleather frames in Dec 06. Unless everyone else who has posted is also Gold, sounds like the gifts are the same, but I don't know. Anyone know?

We picked up a Royal Caribbean mouse as a door prize at a Meet and Mingle last year. It is really cool with a floating ship inside. The bummer part is it developed a small, slow leak the last month. My hand will feel clammy and damp after using it and the ship is slowly heading towards a grounding as the fluid level is dropping.

Archived