RCCL Gift

nrunnion

We picked up a Royal Caribbean mouse as a door prize at a Meet and Mingle last year. It is really cool with a floating ship inside. The bummer part is it developed a small, slow leak the last month. My hand will feel clammy and damp after using it and the ship is slowly heading towards a grounding as the fluid level is dropping.

LOL - so you're saying that you ship is about as "unsinkable" as the Titanic was!

BTW, I would love one of these mice with the floating ship. Hope they are offered for sale on-board the Serenade in June. So far, we only have two people (me and my husband) signed up for a M&M - so we may not even have one on our cruise. :( Hopefully, more CC cruisers will join the M&M soon.

Lets not forget, in addition to your Diamond Plus benefits, the special commemorative gift, featuring a rendition, etched in crystal, of the ship you will be sailing when you earn your 30th, 40th, 50th cruise credit and every 10th cruise credit thereafter.

Lets not forget, in addition to your Diamond Plus benefits, the special commemorative gift, featuring a rendition, etched in crystal, of the ship you will be sailing when you earn your 30th, 40th, 50th cruise credit and every 10th cruise credit thereafter.

Well, that sounds really nice. Did you always just get one automatically? Or do you have to ask for it like those of us who wanted out diamond pin? :D

When do they give it to you? On the 30th credit...or the next cruise following the 30th credit?

Well, that sounds really nice. Did you always just get one automatically? Or do you have to ask for it like those of us who wanted out diamond pin? :D

When do they give it to you? On the 30th credit...or the next cruise following the 30th credit?

You want to hear a really funny story? Even I don't believe that I did this......me, the organized one!! :o We have been D+ since completion of our Baltics cruise in August of 2005. The other day I decided to organize some of my cruise files and I found the letter that RCI sent us congratulating us on making D+ (also included were the pins and luggage tags). The "pins" with the 6 glass chips are put away and we are using the luggage tags. I decided to reread the letter........though I did read it when we got it at the end of 2005 (guess what I read didn't register). :(

We completed our 30th cruise this past October and we should have received it on Radiance before the end of the cruise (according to the letter)....but we didn't.....probably because dumb me forgot about it.......another blonde moment!! So I decided to call the number that they gave me in the letter..........a real number that actually gets you to the Diamond+ Dept.!! The fella that I talked to was very apologetic and said that we should have received it from the LA on Radiance..........say no more..........she wasn't very efficient.:rolleyes: So, since we are sailing on Radiance again in April, he made a note that we should receive it then. And believe me.......this time I've written myself a note in my travel papers to not forget to ask for it.

The gift is supposed to be given on the cruise that, after it's completion, will give you 30 cruise credits....and the same holds true for 40, 50 and so on. So, whatever ship you are on when completing those credits, that is the ship you will receive.

Thirty to fifty cruises? Wow. We are only heading on our fifth in five years.

It's not cruises that determines the gift, but "cruise credits". One cruise credit for completing a sailing; one cruise credit for staying in a JS cabin or higher and one cruise credit for a cruise that is 12 days or longer. Maximum of 3 cruise credits possible for one sailing.

Archived