Mr. Sanchos vs all inclusive beach club

cookiemantoo

I will be in Cozumel Jan 26 and would like to do a day at tha beach. I see Mr Sanchos is free admission and all else pay as you go. Other beach clubs are $40 up for admission but food and drinks are all inclusive. I don't think I will eat and drink $40 worth. Are the other beach clubs that much better than Mr Sanchos that I would want to pay to visit them? Also there will be 5 other ships in port, should I make reservation ahead?

Thanks, Marc.

We spent the day at Paradise Beach on Thursday. We were at Mr. Sanchos 2 yrs ago. Paradise Beach is a quite a bit bigger and more commercialized than Sanchos, unless Sanchos has changed.

4 of us went to Paradise Beach. Cab ride there was 12 dollars and return 12 dollars(3 dollars a piece). We each got a lounge chair. Beers were 13 bucks for 5 or 3.50 a piece. We ordered veggie fajitas and nachos and split them amongst us--total was about 40 bucks for the entire stay at Paradise (food, drinks and lounge chairs) for ALL OF US--not each of us. The restrooms and shower areas very clean. It was a well oiled resort and I would go back. Unfortunately, the state of the sea floor/beach is not what it was before the Hurricanes --it was very rocky and hard to wade out into.

Archived