private tours in Acapulco

ellibob5940

Can someone who has previous experience give me the name of a private tour company to take us to see the cliff divers? We originally planned to go on the cruise ship's, but it is already sold out. any thought on this being a wise/unwise decision would be appreciated. there will be 6 of us so any details, including price and contact names, will again, be greatly appreciated. Or does anyone already have a tour booked that we can hook up to for the Feb. 11th sailing of the Carnival Spirit??

thanks much,

cindy

Hi Cindy. We were on the Jan. 2nd sailing! I just posted somewhere else about our tour in Acapulco, but I'll be happy to tell you about our day.

We had originally booked with Rosie as I had seen her recommended here many times. When we arrived we found out there had been a mix up and she didn't have room for all five of us. She suggested her husband Arturo and we agreed.

Arturo gave us an awesome tour! He is very friendly and speaks great English. He drives a nice airconditioned Suburban. He took us out for about 8 hours and we saw all the best sights, ate at Senor Frogs and shopped. We ended the day with an evening performace of the cliff divers. The cliff divers cost $3.50 per adult/ $1.00 per child. That includes one drink, soda or beer. Arturo charged $35. per person for the whole shebang and it was very worth the price! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic day in Acapulco. His email is artpros@prodigy.net.mx.

Can someone who has previous experience give me the name of a private tour company to take us to see the cliff divers? We originally planned to go on the cruise ship's, but it is already sold out. any thought on this being a wise/unwise decision would be appreciated. there will be 6 of us so any details, including price and contact names, will again, be greatly appreciated. Or does anyone already have a tour booked that we can hook up to for the Feb. 11th sailing of the Carnival Spirit??

thanks much,

cindy

Check out this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=436894

Archived