Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while, but have looked in from time to time. We are looking for a warm weather cruise with more sea days. Destination doesn't really matter, just days at sea.

Winnie

(currently in Bedford, MA)

Hi everyone, I haven't posted for a while, but have looked in from time to time. We are looking for a warm weather cruise with more sea days. Destination doesn't really matter, just days at sea.

Winnie

(currently in Bedford, MA)

I would recommend Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas 9 night cruise out of Bayonne NJ. My wife and I did that one for our honeymoon in March and we had 5 sea days and 4 days at ports. It was a great cruise the ship is beautiful, staff was friendly, great entertainment lots to do and food was good. I also recommend you make reservations for Portofino wow it was so worth the $20pp fee.

I see your in MA so not too far from NJ :D

Good luck in finding your next cruise ;)

RVMamas,

Why don't you join us Feb. 8, 2009 on the Carnival Conquest? It leaves out of Galveston...you could come down south for the winter and get away from the cold weather. The 7 day cruise has 3 sea days and stops in Grand Cayman, Montego Bay and Cozumel.

Hi everyone. My partner, Kim and I (Linda) are new to this site. We are from Tigard, Oregon (close to Portland) and have been on one cruise in the past (Mexican Riviera in 2001).

Is anyone going on this cruise? It would be great to hook up with another couple or single. We met two gay men (by chance) on our first cruise and they were so much fun. Would like to meet other gay/lesbians on board.:D

Hi everyone. My partner, Kim and I (Linda) are new to this site. We are from Tigard, Oregon (close to Portland) and have been on one cruise in the past (Mexican Riviera in 2001).

Is anyone going on this cruise? It would be great to hook up with another couple or single. We met two gay men (by chance) on our first cruise and they were so much fun. Would like to meet other gay/lesbians on board.:D

Hi Linda and Kim,

We won't be on your cruise, but we used to live in Tigard! Moved back to Northern Idaho 4 years ago. Welcome to this thread and hope you have a great trip!

We sail for Alaska in one week (July 20th to be exact) on the Westerdam. It is amazing that there are so many of us communicating here, yet so far, only a few of us have actually been on the same cruise at the same time. With people all over the country (and world) with different interests and cruise preferences I guess it's not all that unusual. It would be really fun to get to meet everyone though. Who know, one of these days there will be a cruise that none of us can resist! See you all then!!

Vicki

Have fun in Alaska. We would like to take an Alaskan cruise in the next couple of years (or sooner depending on the ecomony). Where did you live in Tigard? We are actually in King City.

Kim (of Kim and Linda)

Hi Kim,

We were on 82nd in Tigard...near the corner of Hall and Durham (close to the High School). We could see the sky light up on nights when there were football games!

We'll try to take some pictures we can share with everyone, especially of Glaciers, etc.

Vicki

Hey everyone, thought I would jump on board too - my partner and I are from Ottawa, Canada.

We got hooked on cruises in Feb. 2007 when we were on the Star Princess, Western Caribbean, first time on a cruise and my first time in the Caribbean - LOVED IT! We are now booked for Feb. 2009 Eastern Caribbean on the Crown Princess, we sail Feb. 22nd. Can't wait!!

Cheers

Louise (and Libby)

Hey everyone, thought I would jump on board too - my partner and I are from Ottawa, Canada.

We got hooked on cruises in Feb. 2007 when we were on the Star Princess, Western Caribbean, first time on a cruise and my first time in the Caribbean - LOVED IT! We are now booked for Feb. 2009 Eastern Caribbean on the Crown Princess, we sail Feb. 22nd. Can't wait!!

Cheers

Louise (and Libby)

Hi Louise,

Too bad you are not going a month earlier. There are 4 of us from Toronto on the Crown Jan 18. (of course you culd always change and join us):)

My brother was on her in the spring and said she is beautiful.

cheers,

Paddy Anne

Hi everyone! We're new to cruising (and this board), too. We're from Dallas, TX. We got hooked on cruising back in May while taking a 5 day trip out of Galveston to celebrate Sarah's college graduation.

Since then, we've gotten engaged. Barely started planning the wedding, but have already booked the honeymoon on the Conquest. We'd love to join y'all on Olivia over Thanksgiving, and the 2-for-1 makes it tempting. But with airfare costing so much, we'll probably have to stick with homeporting for a while.

Love reading about your trips (and looking forward to the next one)

--Michelle (and Sarah)

cruise.jpg

Hi everyone we are Leslie and Patty from Maryland. We are relatively new to cruising. We went on the Crown Princess to the Caribbean in 2006 and headed back there on the Caribbean Princess with our 18 yr old son in September 2007. Leslie and I have always dreamed of an Alaska's cruise and jumped at the chance to do the 14 day Ultimate AK cruise on the Radiance of the Seas. We will be in cabin 8086. a hump cabin with a huge balcony. This cruise will be the two of us, we figured we'd hire our son to pet sit for us. $ and a stocked fridge will make him happy! Anyway we are excited about being on the Radiance and experiencing Alaska. We opted for anytime dining on Princess and were really happy when RCCL started "My Time Dining." We enjoy the time flexibility and the ability to have a table for two. We also booked as 12 day Southern Caribbean for our 15th Anniversary in 2010. We too would love to go on Olivia, but we get a lot more bang for the buck with RCCL or Princess. We have never had problems on the mainline ships. :)

Leslie and Patty

Hi everyone! We're new to cruising (and this board), too. We're from Dallas, TX. We got hooked on cruising back in May while taking a 5 day trip out of Galveston to celebrate Sarah's college graduation.

Since then, we've gotten engaged. Barely started planning the wedding, but have already booked the honeymoon on the Conquest. We'd love to join y'all on Olivia over Thanksgiving, and the 2-for-1 makes it tempting. But with airfare costing so much, we'll probably have to stick with homeporting for a while.

Love reading about your trips (and looking forward to the next one)

--Michelle (and Sarah)

cruise.jpg

Hey, we're from Dallas as well :) .

Hey!! We are from from the Dallas area also....Irving to exact.

Anyone want to join us Feb 8, 2009 on the Conquest out of Galveston???

Girlfiend,

I see you are sailing on the Conquest for your honeymoon. You will love the ship, it is wonderful.

Hi Lesnpatty...Where do you live in Md????..My partner and I are from Md...Owings Mills, to be exact and moved to Palm Springs, CA about 8 years ago because my son and daughter in law were pregnant!!! We took our first cruise a couple of years ago on Celebrity Mercury, took a Mexican Riviera cruise on NCL last Oct and 10 of us are going on the Celebrity Solstice from Ft Laud March 1st, 2009.....we want to do an Alaskan cruise and we're pretty much limited to a week-10days cuz of work.....several of the group are retired and would love to go longer!!!!! I would love to hear all about your cruise !!!!

JoAnn & Susan

stormloca777 and postalgrrl,

Thanks for the great ideas. Looks like we will have to wait a little while longer before planning another cruise, maybe for our 60th birthdays next year. Stuff just keeps occuring! Connie and I are currently in the Bar Harbor, ME area (we try not to stay in one place for longer than a month!).

Winnie

Hi Lesnpatty...Where do you live in Md????..My partner and I are from Md...Owings Mills, to be exact and moved to Palm Springs, CA about 8 years ago because my son and daughter in law were pregnant!!! We took our first cruise a couple of years ago on Celebrity Mercury, took a Mexican Riviera cruise on NCL last Oct and 10 of us are going on the Celebrity Solstice from Ft Laud March 1st, 2009.....we want to do an Alaskan cruise and we're pretty much limited to a week-10days cuz of work.....several of the group are retired and would love to go longer!!!!! I would love to hear all about your cruise !!!!

JoAnn & Susan

Bassetlvr

Hi, we're from Abingdon which outise of Bel Air. I-95 North exit 77 about 25 miles north of Baltimore. Les had to sotp working for medical reasons, and I get 3 weeks vacation a year so I've been saving up my time for this. We have some nice excursions planned for Alaska, flying out to a glacier, jeep tour in the yukon, a 5000 ft zipline ride and a bear watching excursion. We plan on taking lots of pictures, I don't know it we'll vever get a chance like this again. :) We booked it 18 months out and got a really good price and room. The itinerary goes from Vancouver up the inside passage, back down the Pacific coast. We'll hit Oregon, San Francisco and depart in San Diego.We booked a 12 day Southern Caribbean on Explorer of the Seas for our 15th in 2010. Booking this far out allows us to make payments and we got or first AFT balcony, the views are supposed to be great and the balconies are larger.