Help with finding a cruise

Jenner10

Hello everyone! I was looking to find some information on which cruiseline is the best to go with and which ship? I have been on the Disneymagic and Wonder but that is all. We are planning a 5 day cruise to the Caribbean next Feb. I am very interested in Royal Caribbean Western cruise. Info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Jenner

Jenner, welcome to cruise critic. You are surely going to get nothing but positive responses about Royal Caribbean on this forum. You might need to provide a little more information about what your looking for such as: Will you be sailing with kids? or What type of activities you enjoy? etc... Royal Caribbean offers five day cruises from Florida and Galveston that sail the western caribbean. Whatever you decide, you should find Royal Caribbean caters to just about everyone.

Navigator and Enchantment both will be doing 5 night itineraries out of Fort Lauderdale. If I were going to do a 5 night cruise it would probably be on one of those 2 ships... We have sailed on both and have pictures of Navigator here.... http://www.theloves.smugmug.com/gallery/488012 and Enchantment here... http://www.theloves.smugmug.com/gallery/1183312

Whatever you decide, have a great cruise! :)

Hi there well we are planning to go without kids and there will probably be a group of us going but only adults. I have only been on Disney and am not sure which cruise line to try or which ship. I am looking at the Grandeur of the Seas or Enchantment. Have you only been Royal Caribbean or have you been on other cruise lines?

Jenner

I would recommend Enchantment over Granduer specifically because Enchantment was stretched and had a few things added that Granduer doesn't have, specifically Chops which is an adults only specialty restaurant.

Archived