Rumbaba Charters

scooter123

Do a search on this board for "Rumbaba" and you will get a wealth of information. We've used them twice in the past two years. Wonderful sailing...wonderful food and beautiful, blue water that takes your breath away!

I will report back after my sail.

Used these boards to find the best day sail to suit my needs and the needs of my fellow sailors. We are 6 adults, 3 couples age range from thirty to early fourties. Rumbaba reviews won me over. So far as I can tell everyone who has taken them has been very pleased! Captain Bobby sounds like a hoot from his emails, so I am looking forward to our daysail adventure.

Definately RUMBABA CHARTERS!!! We sailed with them last cruise - absolutely spectacular from start to finish. Our teen girls even loved it and they are very difficult to impress. The sights and snorkeling are amazing and the food is wonderful. Homemade banana bread, etc. for breakfast--shrimp, filet mignon and delicious fish prepared as you like for lunch. I did TONS of research and decided on them and we were thrilled. I'm very picky about our excursions and want to make sure we are getting the most for our money - Rumbaba does a fantastic job. Only six on the boat - they tailor the trip to exactly what you like to do - more sailing, fine - more snorkeling, fine too! It's such a nice relaxing day, with fabulous snorkeling stops. The owners are so friendly and want to make sure you have a great day. I'd be glad to answer and specific questions.

wow. where does one begin with describing how wonderful this charter is. Captain Bobby and Karen are really laid back and fun. The s/v rumbaba is beautiful. the water and islands are amazing. the food and beverages are great. this was the favorite excursion of our entire family of 5. a picky family of 5.

one thought is the $2 taxis written about here aren't quite as easy to locate as it might appear. We ended up in some sketchy $4 taxi instead. i studied hard on where to find the $2 taxi but no luck. though we were really focused on getting to the pier to be honest.

but back to rumbaba. book this charter and have a blast.

I would book the Rumbaba again in a heartbeat - Capt. Bobby & Karen were wonderful It was one of our all-time favorite tours. We still make the BBQ shrimp Capt. Bobby made onboard. Great food - great day....can't think of any negatives.....

Archived