Hyatt Regency Miami

ChiBearsSuperFan

Okay, whats the scoop on this place? Is it nice? Restaurant on site? Restaurants nearby? Shopping nearby? Things to do nearby? Any local area information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Its in a great location as far as restaurants and thiings to do. Bayside marketplace (for shopping) is close by as well as you can cross over the bridge to Brickell (Financial District) where there are many of restuarants and cafe's to choose from.All minutes away. There is a club called Bricks Night club as well as bars such as the Big Fish, Red Bar, Transit Lounge, Noir, Novecento's for food or happy hour, Centro for food or happy hour as well....and the list goes on....Let me know any specific questions you may ahve. I live in brickell and can give you specific information.

Any good pizza shops in the area that will deliver to the Hyatt? It seems to be a tradition in my family to eat pizza in our hotel room the night before a cruise.

Mama Caruso Pizza is AWESOME...30 SW 8th St

Miami, FL 33130

(305) 375-0099

They should deliver to the Hyatt its a few blocks away...

Another place....my favorite is Casola's..THEY ARE GOOD...but not sure if they will deliver all the way to the Hyatt...

2437 SW 17th Ave, Miami, FL

(305) 858-0090

They accept cash only...but call them first..if they don't deliver then call Mama Caruso's.

Any good pizza shops in the area that will deliver to the Hyatt? It seems to be a tradition in my family to eat pizza in our hotel room the night before a cruise.

Mama Caruso Pizza is AWESOME...30 SW 8th St

Miami, FL 33130

(305) 375-0099

They should deliver to the Hyatt its a few blocks away...

Another place....my favorite is Casola's..THEY ARE GOOD...but not sure if they will deliver all the way to the Hyatt...

2437 SW 17th Ave, Miami, FL

(305) 858-0090

They accept cash only...but call them first..if they don't deliver then call Mama Caruso's.

Familycruzer--what date did you get the Hyatt for? I have had no luck on Priceline or Hotwire for a thursday night, 3/1/07. Everything is very high. I know it is the high season, but being a thursday night, I thought things would be a little lower priced. Anyone know if there is something special going on in Miami this time of year?

I put the exact information on the sticky for winning bids, but here you go.

August 18, 2007 for one night.

I bid a 4* Downtown Miami for $85 and was turned down. I rebid and added Dadeland 4* (there is no 4* in Dadeland) and bid $85 again and won. I guess I should have started a bit lower but was not expecting to win for $85.

** edit **

http://www.gmcvb.com/planners/convcalendar_public.asp

PRINTING ASSOCIATION OF FLORIDA

Date : 3/2/2007 - 3/4/2007 Attendance Location(s) : Miami Beach Convention Center

Attending 20000

Archived