Belize - Jungle Buggy and Cave Tour

woocancruise

Not sure if its the exact same tour or not, however we did the Land Cruiser and Cave tour in Belize and it was very good. We went by bus to the caves first. One caveat on the caves, you wear a light on your head and it is totally dark in the caves. In some spots you have to get down on your hands and knees and crawl in the cave. Not for claustrophobics. Also there are bats in the cave. Once you are thru the cave the only way back is to reverse your trail back thru the cave once again.

Then they had a break with differents fruits and non alcoholic drinks. Then we got in the Land Cruiser and did an excellent trek thru the jungles. Great fun. We then boarded a boat and headed down a river eventually out to the ship. This portion of the tour had alcoholic drinks furnished. All in all a great trip. Just be prepared for the cave.

We had a BIG issue in Belize, we forgot our money on the ship and we were tendered so my hubby told me to go to the mac machine and take some money out, well I got the money out but the machine never gave me back my card soooo it was a big mess and we had to wait for them to come and open the machine. Everyone at the port was really nice about it and within 5 minutes the whole port new the issue BUT everyone thought I was full of it...until they came to open the machine and found my card...so we didn't get to do this tour but we really really wanted to. We did the zoo instead which is something that is a waste of money and time in my opinion. I did hear a lot of people who went on this tour say that it was amazing and most said it's the best thing that there is to do in belize. I hope this helps a little with your decision making.

Not sure if its the exact same tour or not, however we did the Land Cruiser and Cave tour in Belize and it was very good. We went by bus to the caves first. One caveat on the caves, you wear a light on your head and it is totally dark in the caves. In some spots you have to get down on your hands and knees and crawl in the cave. Not for claustrophobics. Also there are bats in the cave. Once you are thru the cave the only way back is to reverse your trail back thru the cave once again.

Then they had a break with differents fruits and non alcoholic drinks. Then we got in the Land Cruiser and did an excellent trek thru the jungles. Great fun. We then boarded a boat and headed down a river eventually out to the ship. This portion of the tour had alcoholic drinks furnished. All in all a great trip. Just be prepared for the cave.

Do you mean you have to crawl backwards? or just turn around ?

Do you mean you have to crawl backwards? or just turn around ?

Archived