Booking excursions on board

Colson39

Hello all, we leave in 5 days for our Honeymoon Eastern Carribean cruise on the Jewel! Very very excited, although it's been so crazy lately (not only having a huge wedding in 4 days, also just bought a brand new house 2 months ago, and work has been hectic!). We kind of slacked a bit on the planning for the cruise, and we never booked any excursions online.

My question is, how hard is to to book excursions once we get on board? We are staying in one of the four romance suites, should we talk to the concierge about this? Do we still have a chance of booking any? I'm sure some will be sold out, but I just wanted to know the process of booking excursions once you are on board.

Thank you so much for the help!

A few may sell out, but I have always been able to buy a shore excursion aboard. I buy on the first sea day after looking over the list provided in my cabin on embarkation day.

Better yet look at them online now decide what you want and have a list of 1st and second choices in hand when you board, as soon as the excursion desk is open book them, or at least ask your concierge and see what they say, they may handle it for you.

you can book online ahead of time or when you get on the ship. I was just on the Spirit and we were allowed to cancel within 24 hours of the excursion, so if you change your mind its ok. They had a shore excursion talk the first full sea day that explained all of the excursions. I'm sure if you are having a concierge she/he can help you out. Our ship also had a self booking maching (kinda looked like an ATM machine) that you could use to book 24 hours a day. Very convenient and you didn't have to stand in long lines. Good luck

Archived