Shore Excursions

Rottweilermom

You can book before, if you change your mind you can change them on board but at least you don't miss out on the ones you think you want that might be popular. you get refunded if you cancel at least 24 hours prior to the excursion.

Book them yourself before you go. Search out the individual port threads on Cruise Critic to find out which are the good tours and who to book with. You'll save 25%-50% and get a much better, more private tour, than if you booked with the ship.

Here are the details of all of our Caribbean tours...

Secrets of the Caribbean

Detailed information, hints, and tips to assist you in visiting popular Caribbean cities and ports.

You can book before, if you change your mind you can change them on board but at least you don't miss out on the ones you think you want that might be popular. you get refunded if you cancel at least 24 hours prior to the excursion.

That is good to know! Thanks :)

Book them yourself before you go. Search out the individual port threads on Cruise Critic to find out which are the good tours and who to book with. You'll save 25%-50% and get a much better, more private tour, than if you booked with the ship.

Here are the details of all of our Caribbean tours...

Secrets of the Caribbean

Detailed information, hints, and tips to assist you in visiting popular Caribbean cities and ports.

I will check out your link and decide. I am very scared to try to do one without the ship as I am concerned about being left behind or scammed. I don't travel at all (I work 7 days a week) so this whole thing is new to me. I very much appreciate your reply.

If possible, yes this is the way to go. This way you avoid the possibility of an excursion being oversold by the time you try to book on-board. Also, many recommend that you book through the cruise line on your first cruise in order to get familiar with the process. An advantage of booking through the cruise line is that if you are late getting back, the ship will usually wait for your tour group.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived