I've found something.. toddler to big for pack n play? check this out

clawsoncrew

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for an alternative to the pack n play's offered on the ship. My little guy is almost 2 and barely fits in the crib they provided last time.

We're going again and I've been panic ridden ever since. I don't want to just use pillows as a bumper so I found this online.

http://www.babyuniverse.com/pro/baby/75144/DrWattersChildsPortableBed.html

Hope this link helps those in my spot too.

You can get something similar over here in the UK. It's called a ready bed and is basically a sleeping bag with inflatable bumpers and head rest. We may need one later this year, although I did note that Cunard provided bedguards.

(Must remember to check that again.)

We just recently bought one of those too...ours is made by Aerobed. I received it in the mail last week and inflated it. It's going to be great for our 2 yr old son to sleep on when we travel (which is a fair amount) as he too has totally outgrown packnplays. It's a good size and he should be able to use it for quite a few years to come. We found ours on Fogdog.com (hubby gets a discount from them through work) but I also found it on Dicks sporting goods store online for about $20 less than the sight OP bought from (Aerobed, not Dr. Watters tho.) I would recommend one of these for anyone who travels a lot with a little one.

Happy Cruising :)

Barb

We just recently bought one of those too...ours is made by Aerobed. I received it in the mail last week and inflated it. It's going to be great for our 2 yr old son to sleep on when we travel (which is a fair amount) as he too has totally outgrown packnplays. It's a good size and he should be able to use it for quite a few years to come. We found ours on Fogdog.com (hubby gets a discount from them through work) but I also found it on Dicks sporting goods store online for about $20 less than the sight OP bought from (Aerobed, not Dr. Watters tho.) I would recommend one of these for anyone who travels a lot with a little one.

Happy Cruising :)

Barb

Archived