cab fare from MIA to port

Whippets

Just to be sure that you are clear on this...the flat rate is per cab....not per person. It really is the best deal---especially when it is just two of you and a few bags. You should be able to fit in any cab.

One other bit of info that might come in hand....if there are a lot of people arriving and long line of folks looking for taxis when you are, get some help from a redcap (the guys who help with luggage, etc., in the airport). Even though you undoubtably can manage for yourselves, I believe that the redcaps have priority on hailing cabs..at least that was our experience. I think you will get one a lot faster through a redcap....be sure to tip him as well.

"Scout" aka Carol

Dayton, OH

Carnival Valor~December 2005

Make sure you hang on! Everytime we take a taxi from Miami port to the airport we think we arent going to make it! hehehe The taxi drivers are crazy! :eek: :D

I agree!! The only other scarier taxi rides I've had were in Paris, Barcelona and Naples, Italy, LOL! We were in Miami in January 06 for the Fascination and paid $24 one way (per car load, not per person). Have fun!!!!!!!

It's $24 from the Airport. We asked our cab driver the night before we were to leave for the cruise about it. He said, "no fix rate!" Of course, We get a taxi from our hotel and it cost us $44. I was so peeved when I got in that I almost said, "We're getting out and taking the free shuttle to the airport from the hotel." Lesson learned.

Archived